Contents at a Glance
- 1. Hamilton Beach OpenEase
- 2. EZ Off Jar Opener
- 3. Progressive Multi-Jar Opener
- 4. OXO Good Grips Jar Opener
- 5. Black & Decker Jar Opener
- 6. Gilhoolie Jar Opener
- 7. Evriholder Easi-Twist Jar Opener
- 8. One Touch Jar Opener
- 9. Metro Fulfillment House
- 10. Kuhn Rikon The Gripper Jar Opener
- Best Jar Opener Buying Guide
There are times that a jar’s lid is very stuck that no amount of willpower or muscle can loosen it. The lid just refuses to budge. With Hamilton Beach’s OpenEase automatic jar opener, you can deal with this frustrating problem with ease. In a press of a single button, you can power its twisting power. It will tighten around the jar’s lid and loosen it. It’s very simple. It is also compact that it fits in a kitchen drawer.
- It requires no effort with just a push of button opening.
- It opens different jar sizes.
- It is durable and will last long.
- It conserves space as it can be stored in the nearest cabinet or drawer.
- Perfect to use for people with arthritis.
- Its sound is very loud.
- It slips off with the spaghetti sauce jar because of its tapered glass.
This product is perfect for your office, RV, kitchen or any second home. This jar opener is very easy to use for kitchen jars, child-proofed medicine bottles and even nail polish. It is basically used in hospitals’ operating rooms, dental labs, commercial kitchens, and others.
- It is very easy to install and utilize.
- Easy installation with a peel-and-stick adhesive.
- It can open nail polish lids.
- It is the perfect help for people with carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, and arthritis.
- Some say that installation guide is not recommended to follow. Install the product with the V pointing toward you and place it the closest possible to the front of your cabinet.
It’s a product that opens six different lids and seals. It has a blade that is hidden that can zip open bags and safety seals. It can also open beverages with pull tabs, bottle caps, and screw caps. It is also good for opening jar lids. Its distinct grip provides you the leverage, as well as comfort, without hassle in its manual operation.
- Durable with a comfortable grip.
- It opens various types of seals and lids like pull tabs, bottle tops, bottle caps, bags, safety seals and jar lids.
- It is safe to use in the dishwasher.
- It’s hidden blade can zip open bags.
- Its exterior handle is prone to slipping.
- It doesn’t function well with large lids, as the grip on jars is not enough.
This product is special with its base bad that effectively reduces the force you need to open the jar. The base pad is the one responsible for keeping a container basically glued to your countertop. You can just put the non-slip base pad beneath the jar, then slide the jar opener over the lid and twist counter-clockwise for the lid to loosen.
- It has a unique base pad that keeps the jar in place. This helps you minimize the force you need to open the lid.
- It has stainless steel and sharp teeth that grip the jar.
- Non-slip and contoured grip for a better leverage.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It has ridges only on one side.
- The gripper is not strong enough.
This product can loosen even the most stuck or stubborn lid like vacuum-sealed lids. It is quick, convenient and simple. It opens the lid in a matter of seconds with merely a touch of a button. You can just lift its handle and put the jar on the turntable, press and then hold the on/off button until the lid is loosened. You can then remove the lid and the jar.
- It adjusts well to fit any size and shape, which includes jars that have plastic lids, baby food jars, thin jars and huge jars.
- It is collapsible for you to store it easily.
- It is very pricey.
This product is made of strong chrome-plated steel. It easily opens all types of lids and caps, including pry-offs and screw-ons. This also lets you reseal crowns of bottles by just crimping the caps with its adjustable jaws.
- It easily opens all types of bottles and jars.
- It is durable as it’s made of sturdy chrome-plated steel.
- It can reseal bottle crowns through crimping the caps.
- It presents a problem with some items that have flip top lids. You need to unscrew first to remove the inner seal.
This jar opener is a good choice for everyday use and usual cooking needs. It works well with most plastic and glass bottles. It is an ergonomic product suitable for arthritis sufferers or seniors. being specifically designed with their needs in mind. It comes in more color choices.
- It fits any size cap or lid.
- Great help for arthritis sufferers and kids.
- It can open nail polish bottles.
- None reported.
It is a completely safe and automatic jar opener with only a touch of a button. It grips firmly and clamps onto the lid and opens almost any size of jar lids. It has a high-torque and powerful motor that exerts up to 25 lbs of force to loosen the lid.
- It opens jar lids with 1 inch up to 4 inches in diameter.
- It’s battery operated.
- Adjustable to any jar size.
- It can be stored conveniently in a kitchen drawer.
- It will not work when the battery cover is taken from the unit.
- It does not open lids of salsa or dip jars.
This One Touch jar opener is improved and automatic battery-operated, with patented robotic technology. It is easy to install and replace batteries.
- Perfect for people with impaired hand strength or arthritis.
- It is powerful for use for factory-sealed jars.
- It eats the batteries fast.
It is a novel product that opens jars with innovative Swiss engineering. It tightens around the cap even though the jar is being loosened, which never slips. It stays locked on jar lids and does not let go.
- It has strong plastic constructions.
- It can open grooved or smooth-sided lids or caps with 1 inch to 3.5 inches in diameter.
- It has a hole in its handle that is for hanging.
- It’s dishwasher safe.
- You have to hold the jar with the other hand while you turn the disk for it to work.