Content at a Glance
- 1. Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press
- 2. VillaWare V3600-NS Prego Nonstick Pizzelle Baker
- 3. Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic
- 4. Chef’s Choice 835 Pizzelle Pro Express Bake
- 5. CucinaPro 220-05NS Non-Stick Pizzelle Maker
- 6. CucinaPro Piccolo Pizzelle Baker
- 7. Villa Ware V3850 Quattro Pizzelle Baker
- 8. Cuisinart WM-PZ10 Pizzelle Press, Silver
- 9. Nordic Ware Norwegian Krumkake Iron
- 10. Palmer 1000T Electric Pizzelle Maker
- Best Pizzelle Maker Buying Guide
1. Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press
This Cuisinart pizzelle maker can bake up to two thin 4-inch pizzelle and features two decorative patterns because you can’t have two pizzelle looking alike, right? Your cookies will come out all nice and perfect thanks to the lock lid that allows for even browning, and the nonstick plates ensure you won’t be breaking your dessert as you take it out. Included with this pizzelle maker are a measuring spoon and a rolling dowel for when you want to turn into a pastry chef and put together a few cannoli.
- – Easy to operate.
- – The nonstick plates are as advertised – as non-sticky as they could get.
- – Users agree that this is one pizzelle maker that gets the job done beautifully.
- – The most affordable quality pizzelle maker on the market.
- – You need to keep your eyes on the indicator light to get the pizzelle out in time.
- – The plates may be smaller for some user’s liking.
- – Setting adjuster a little wiggly and you may have troubles setting the intended temperature.
The Cuisinart WM-PZ2 is a great little appliance that knows how to deliver perfectly-baked pizzelles in only 60 seconds.
2. VillaWare V3600-NS Prego Nonstick Pizzelle Baker
The VillaWare V3600-NS promises to bake two steamy 5-inch pizzelle in only 30 seconds. It features a traditional Fiori (flowers) pattern, Xylan non-stick coating for your cookies to come out of the baker in perfect shape, and a Steam Guard to keep your hands safe so you can continue making these crispy treats.
– Easy to use.
– Small enough to not take too much kitchen cabinet space.
– 5-inch plates, bigger than the standard 4-inch plates that come with most others pizzelle makers.
– The non-sticky plates work as advertise – no danger of sticking whatsoever.
– A bit pricey.
– Could use a signal to let you know when the pizzelle are done.
The VillaWare pizzelle maker is a top quality product, one of the highest rated appliances of its kind. And if user reviews are not convincing enough, then go ahead and give it a go yourself. A more expensive option than the Cuisinart. the VillaWare V3600-NS has a starting price of $79.99 on Amazon.com
3. Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic
This pizzelle maker is perfect for nostalgics who want to have a traditional-looking pizzelle baker in their home. With its cast aluminum plates and two thin 5-inch plates, the Palmer pizzelle maker will feed your sugary desires in half the time required by hand irons.
– Durable pizzelle maker.
– Non-sticky iron.
– Easy to use.
– Easy to clean.
– Beautiful pastry design.
– No light to monitor doneness.
– Tends to overhead.
– The pizzelles can come out too thick.
For those who want to experiment with a traditional-looking design and don’t mind the lack of an indicator light, the Palmer Pizzelle Maker Classic is a bold, effective move. Just be prepared to free your wallet of $85.
4. Chef’s Choice 835 Pizzelle Pro Express Bake
Going back to more affordable choices, the Chef’s Choice 835 Italian pizzelle maker is a pretty little baker that can cook up to three pizzelles. It has an overflow channel for getting rid of excess batter and nonstick plates, both features ensuring your end product will come out looking picture-perfect.
– Comes with electronic controls.
– Heats up fast.
– Very easy to use.
– Easy to clean.
– You can control the brownness of the pizzelle with the dial on the side.
– The pizzelle come out smaller than with other appliances.
– Doesn’t always provide uniform cookies.
– Not that durable.
The Chef’s Choice 835 is a budget pizzelle make, perfect for anyone who loves their pizzelle but doesn’t want to spend a small fortune on a kitchen appliance.
5. CucinaPro 220-05NS Non-Stick Pizzelle Maker
The CucinaPro 220-05NS pizzelle maker can bake two gorgeously “crafted” 5-inch pizzelle at a time. The extra-thick plates offer even heat distribution for neat cookies, while the steam guard keeps your hands safe when baking your goodies. It’s one of the most popular appliances of its kind on the market today, just check out the pros and see why.
– Heats up quickly.
– Easy maintenance.
– Non-sticky plates as long as they’re oiled.
– Doesn’t have a built-in timer.
– The non-removable plates make it a bit hard to clean.
– Manufactured with cheaper materials that may break.
6. CucinaPro Piccolo Pizzelle Baker
Another quality product from CucinaPro, the Piccolo Pizzelle Baker model offers you not two, not three, but four mini pizzelle at a time. The cookies measure 3.25 inch, so this makes it the perfect pizzelle maker for parents who want to keep their kids’ sugar intake at a decent level. It too offers extra-thick plates for perfect heat distribution and a steam guard for protecting your hands.
– The lovely size of the pizzelle.
– Offers thin cookies.
– Durable product.
– The size of the plates might have batter spilling from one plate to the other.
– Some users complain that the pizzelle don’t bake evenly.
For anyone wanting the mini version of these Italian cookies, the CucinaPro Piccolo Pizzelle Baker is the ideal addition to any kitchen. It may take a while to get the hang of how it works and how long to leave the cookies in, but once you do, your mini pizzelle will come out evenly baked every time.
7. Villa Ware V3850 Quattro Pizzelle Baker
Not that convinced by the CucinaPro Piccolo baker? Then allow us to show you another mini pizzelle lovers’ favorite: the VillaWare V3850. Every 30 seconds, the Quattro Pizzelle Baker promises to deliver four nicely browned 3 1/4″ pizzelle. And you won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cleaning the mess, as the Xylan non-stick coating is incredibly easy to clean.
– Compact and easy to store machine.
– Long-lasting, just as any VillaWare product.
– Comes with recipes so you can make the best mini pizzelle ever.
– Can’t roll up the pizzelle in a cone.
– No timer.
With hardly any mentionable complaints, the VillaWare V3850 is one fine product you should try if you enjoy your mini pizzelle.
8. Cuisinart WM-PZ10 Pizzelle Press, Silver
Cuisinart WM-PZ10 pizzelle maker offering consistent, even heating. This is a standard machine, offering two 5-inch pizzelle in a matter of seconds. Its instant temperature recovery ensure this pizzelle baker is always ready for the next batch.
– Easy to use if you follow the instructions.
– Cleaning it is a breeze.
– May not stay upright when the top is open.
– Feels a bit too light weight for the price.
With a price tag of $49.05 on Amazon.com theM& T Nonstick Pizzelle Maker 5000 is a quality machine, and a good option to the more expensive products on our list. It just goes to show that VillaWare and CucinaPro are not the only ones making quality pizzelle makers.
9. Nordic Ware Norwegian Krumkake Iron
The Nordic Ware Norwegian Krumkake Iron is the most basic, minimalist product you could ask for. If you’re looking for an appliance that takes the minimum kitchen cabinet space, then you’ve just found yourself the winner. This Scandinavian product features a flowers and leaves pattern which is absolutely lovely, and you also get a rolling cone for shaping your cookie into a cone.
– Extremely versatile: can bake anything from omelets to pizzelle.
– Guaranteed to last you a very long time.
– Easy to clean.
– Very light weight.
– Requires using a pot holder.
– Harder to use than other products of its kind.
Fancy a trip back to the ol’ days? Then you should give the Nordic Ware Norwegian Krumkake Iron a spin.
10. Palmer 1000T Electric Pizzelle Maker
Last but not least, Palmer’s 1 OOOT Electric Pizzelle Maker is one of the best pizzelle makers out there. It makes two 5-inch cookies in half the time required by hand irons, and they’ll come out crispy and high ribbed, just as they should. You’ll have a hard time finding a better product, but it does come with a price. And we mean it.
– Sturdy, good build.
– Offers perfect thickness.
– One of the most durable products on the market.
– Heats up in just a few seconds.
– High price.
Once you go Palmer, you don’t go back. At least not when it comes to the best pizzelle makers. The Palmer 1000T may cost you almost $90 on Amazon, but it’s one product you’ll most likely still use 15 years from now. Here they are, the ten best pizzelle makers for anyone who enjoys their Italian sweets now and then.