Content at a Glance
- 1. Adidas Windbreaker
- 2. North face Windbreaker
- 3. Nike Shield Full Zip Core Golf Jacket
- 4. Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket
- 5. Vintage Windbreaker
- 6. Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker
- 7. Fjallraven High Coast Windbreaker
- 8. Pink Windbreaker
- 9. Salomon Fast Windbreaker
- 10. Patagonia Alpine Houdini
- 11. 90’s Windbreaker
- 12. Outdoor Research Tantrum
- How to Choose the Best Windbreaker For You
1. Adidas Windbreaker
Under Adidas windbreaker jackets, there are numerous windbreakers types such as the 3-stripes windbreaker. This is designed with their signature strips and classic streetwise look. It made out of woven nylon with hooded jacket stands. It has front zip pockets, elastic cuffs, and hems, mesh lined and a full zip with draw cord-adjustable hood.
2. North face Windbreaker
North face Windbreaker-one of the brands who produce the basic classical type of windbreaker jackets that also made of high-quality materials. There are also different types of windbreakers they offer such as…
- Men’s Rapido Jacket -Available in different sizes. It can limit air penetration that reduces the wind-chill factor.
- Men’s Apex Bionic 2 Hoodie -perfect for aerobic activities during the windy season. It is designed for durable water repellent.
- Men’s Zephyr Wind Trainer-offered in various colors. Has ultra-light that lets you do activities during spring days and has highly wind resistant that sheds the light rain and lets you train outside
- Men’s Kilowatt Varsity Jacket-a classic symbol of being an athlete. Crafted with durable fleece sleeves that let you run and move with maximum strength
- Men’s Apex Pneumatic Jacket-featuring a soft backing for next-to-skin comfort. Can be wear without T-shirts inside.
3. Nike Shield Full Zip Core Golf Jacket
Nike Windbreaker Men’s-is the no 1 brand when it comes to durability. Nike windbreaker jackets have collected an enormous positive feedback because of its overall quality. One of the famous brand’s windbreaker jackets is the Nike Sportswear Wind runner. It is offered in color black and designed classically perfect for athletic or jogging day. What’s nice about it is that it also comes with beneficial factors such as
- Stretch Cuffs and the hem for enhanced fit
- Vent at back yoke for excellent airflow
- Side zip pocket for convenient storage
- Hood with bill along with draw cord that gives warmth in the body
- Lightweight rips top fabrics provides durability
4. Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket
Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket is available at $60. Unlike most windbreakers, it is made out of brushed canvas. This enhances its quality. Our won’t be going back to the shops for another jacket anytime soon. It has been designed with roomy pockets too. This one is for those of us who don’t like walking around with a backpack on your shoulder. It is also available in black. What more could you possibly require in a windbreaker!
5. Vintage Windbreaker
Vintage Windbreaker-is more likely 90’s windbreaker but with a minimal differences such as the way of how the jackets have been styled and maybe darker ours. The vintage windbreaker jackets usually seam to seam while the garment is lying flat. Windbreaker jackets are designed to resist wind chill and to protect your body temperature for the cold weather. It usually is a lighter version of what we normally use as jackets with fur during winter. The materials used are mostly incorporated with elastic waistband or armbands to allow it for cold weather conditions.
6. Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker
Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker-One of the best seller of Tommy Hilfiger’s windbreaker jacket is the NWT Men’s Tommy Hilfiger Yacht Jacket Outwear Hoodie Water stop all Size. It is made 01 100% polyester. It is perfect for work and or casual events in fall.
7. Fjallraven High Coast Windbreaker
This windbreaker is made from the blend of organic cotton and waxed polyamide. Like most windbreakers it is lightweight. It is made by the Fjallraven which was founded in 1960 in Sweden. This jacket is water-repellant. This means that it is the best during rainy days. You can also carry it during mountain climbing. The weather gets quite chilly at the mountain tops. The high coast wind anorak jacket costs $180 and is durable. Durability is pretty much everything!
8. Pink Windbreaker
Pink Windbreaker-The most popular modeling company and one of the famous top brand in the history of women fashion is Victoria Secret. Victoria Secret products are known to dominate pink clothing lines from brassieres, and other stuff though it involves another color. Pink windbreaker is one of its coolest brands and is very comfortable to wear. There is another company as well which sells pink windbreaker and also has an enough quality styles, but Victoria Secret is Victoria Secret.
9. Salomon Fast Windbreaker
The Salomon fast wing hoodie is a high water resistance windbreaker and is the lightest. It is most suitable for trail or mountain runners. It costs $82. If you are a long distance runner, you should consider purchasing this windbreaker.
10. Patagonia Alpine Houdini
This is the best windbreaker regarding water resistance. It has a 2.5 layer membrane that aids the water resistance. It costs around $99. This one is perfect for mountain climbers or people going out camping. It is not too breathable, and this helps keep you warm during the cold night in the wild.
11. 90’s Windbreaker
It is one of a kind and unique somehow. We know 90’s right? It is more of a colorful with much detailed style and known to be durable. It remains classic though and perfect for a cute winter and fall stroll in the park. There are still a lot of 90’s windbreaker in the market from the famous rends to small boutiques. It can be used for fashion and just everyday use.
12. Outdoor Research Tantrum
Just like the name suggests, this windbreaker is suitable for all outdoor activities. It is super breathable and its fabric stretchy. This means you can go on with all the activities without feeling constrained. It also comes with an elastic waist belt which enables you to carry it anywhere without the need to bring a bag with you. It may not protect you from the rain, but it will be very convenient during all the other seasons.
Last Updated on