Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by admin
People are born adventurers. We like seeking and discovering new things but sometimes it all matters on the weather. There are some things we can’t do during fall and winter which is the homiest season. But the good news is a new trend is circulating all over the internet about clothing that would give you the chance to enjoy both fall and winter. The clothing is called ”windbreaker jacket”. Windbreaker jackets are jackets made mainly for windy and cold days. The clothing used as a material is intended to keep your body sheltered and remain its warm temperature. When we say windbreaker, definitely it is about breaking the wind or protecting your body from the cold weather.
There are different types of windbreaker jackets. And most of the famous brands have already turned it into reality for people to experience the joy of having not to get cold. Other windbreaker as well, is made to resist the sweat that caused from hiking or athletic sports. Some other famous brands that produce high-quality windbreakers are Adidas, Nike, and Under Armour.
These famous brands had already stepped one higher than their competitors when they decided to produce windbreaker jackets. It’s because most people demand this kind of fashion that has dual purpose and can be very useful any time. There are different types of windbreaker jackets, and I lost some of the trending jackets that are already in the market:
Who should get this?
The target is towards people who are adventurous in nature and weather conditions do not restrict them in seeking and discovering new things. They are designed with different sizes and materials and therefore suitable for all persons.
How we picked this
Our research team took on the task of determining the best windbreakers through research and interviews. The procedure was to ensure only the best of the best windbreakers were selected. The research done on the windbreakers considered the following aspects: the materials used and their ability to withstand cold and windy weather conditions.
How we tested
To ensure that the information we give is credible, our procurement team had to invest a lot of funds to purchase samples used in testing the products. The samples distributed to customers to check the windbreaker’s warmth, elasticity, comfort, and durability. There were further tests done on the weight of the windbreakers, affordability to pick out the ones with the best results. All the named windbreakers passed the test and therefore proving to be the best windbreakers.
4. Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket
1. Adidas Windbreaker
Under Adidas windbreaker jackets, there are numerous windbreakers types such as the 3-stripes windbreaker. This is designed with their signature strips and classic streetwise look. It made out of woven nylon with hooded jacket stands. It has front zip pockets, elastic cuffs, and hems, mesh lined and a full zip with draw cord-adjustable hood.
2. North face Windbreaker
North face Windbreaker-one of the brands who produce the basic classical type of windbreaker jackets that also made of high-quality materials. There are also different types of windbreakers they offer such as…
- Men’s Rapido Jacket -Available in different sizes. It can limit air penetration that reduces the wind-chill factor.
- Men’s Apex Bionic 2 Hoodie -perfect for aerobic activities during the windy season. It is designed for durable water repellent.
- Men’s Zephyr Wind Trainer-offered in various colors. Has ultra-light that lets you do activities during spring days and has highly wind resistant that sheds the light rain and lets you train outside
- Men’s Kilowatt Varsity Jacket-a classic symbol of being an athlete. Crafted with durable fleece sleeves that let you run and move with maximum strength
- Men’s Apex Pneumatic Jacket-featuring a soft backing for next-to-skin comfort. Can be wear without T-shirts inside.
3. Nike Shield Full Zip Core Golf Jacket
Nike Windbreaker Men’s-is the no 1 brand when it comes to durability. Nike windbreaker jackets have collected an enormous positive feedback because of its overall quality. One of the famous brand’s windbreaker jackets is the Nike Sportswear Wind runner. It is offered in color black and designed classically perfect for athletic or jogging day. What’s nice about it is that it also comes with beneficial factors such as
- Stretch Cuffs and the hem for enhanced fit
- Vent at back yoke for excellent airflow
- Side zip pocket for convenient storage
- Hood with bill along with draw cord that gives warmth in the body
- Lightweight rips top fabrics provides durability
4. Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket
Southpole Men’s Water Resistance Hooded Windbreaker Jacket is available at $60. Unlike most windbreakers, it is made out of brushed canvas. This enhances its quality. Our won’t be going back to the shops for another jacket anytime soon. It has been designed with roomy pockets too. This one is for those of us who don’t like walking around with a backpack on your shoulder. It is also available in black. What more could you possibly require in a windbreaker!
5. Vintage Windbreaker
Vintage Windbreaker-is more likely 90’s windbreaker but with a minimal differences such as the way of how the jackets have been styled and maybe darker ours. The vintage windbreaker jackets usually seam to seam while the garment is lying flat. Windbreaker jackets are designed to resist wind chill and to protect your body temperature for the cold weather. It usually is a lighter version of what we normally use as jackets with fur during winter. The materials used are mostly incorporated with elastic waistband or armbands to allow it for cold weather conditions.
6. Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker
Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker-One of the best seller of Tommy Hilfiger’s windbreaker jacket is the NWT Men’s Tommy Hilfiger Yacht Jacket Outwear Hoodie Water stop all Size. It is made 01 100% polyester. It is perfect for work and or casual events in fall.
7. Fjallraven High Coast Windbreaker
This windbreaker is made from the blend of organic cotton and waxed polyamide. Like most windbreakers it is lightweight. It is made by the Fjallraven which was founded in 1960 in Sweden. This jacket is water-repellant. This means that it is the best during rainy days. You can also carry it during mountain climbing. The weather gets quite chilly at the mountain tops. The high coast wind anorak jacket costs $180 and is durable. Durability is pretty much everything!
8. Pink Windbreaker
Pink Windbreaker-The most popular modeling company and one of the famous top brand in the history of women fashion is Victoria Secret. Victoria Secret products are known to dominate pink clothing lines from brassieres, and other stuff though it involves another color. Pink windbreaker is one of its coolest brands and is very comfortable to wear. There is another company as well which sells pink windbreaker and also has an enough quality styles, but Victoria Secret is Victoria Secret.
9. Salomon Fast Windbreaker
The Salomon fast wing hoodie is a high water resistance windbreaker and is the lightest. It is most suitable for trail or mountain runners. It costs $82. If you are a long distance runner, you should consider purchasing this windbreaker.
10. Patagonia Alpine Houdini
This is the best windbreaker regarding water resistance. It has a 2.5 layer membrane that aids the water resistance. It costs around $99. This one is perfect for mountain climbers or people going out camping. It is not too breathable, and this helps keep you warm during the cold night in the wild.
11. 90’s Windbreaker
It is one of a kind and unique somehow. We know 90’s right? It is more of a colorful with much detailed style and known to be durable. It remains classic though and perfect for a cute winter and fall stroll in the park. There are still a lot of 90’s windbreaker in the market from the famous rends to small boutiques. It can be used for fashion and just everyday use.
12. Outdoor Research Tantrum
Just like the name suggests, this windbreaker is suitable for all outdoor activities. It is super breathable and its fabric stretchy. This means you can go on with all the activities without feeling constrained. It also comes with an elastic waist belt which enables you to carry it anywhere without the need to bring a bag with you. It may not protect you from the rain, but it will be very convenient during all the other seasons.
This kind of clothing has been very important and useful in most people from their day to day work and a lot of adventurers. We can use this in any season because of its lightweight material that able us to enjoy the sweat and even the rain in a cold winter and fall. So far, it has been innovated and studied for more development so that it can give much comfort to the people. It can be bought through online and any of the brand’s shops mentioned. All in all, this new trend is a must have for any fashion enthusiasts out there!
How to Choose the Best Windbreaker For You
Dressing for the weather and temperature is an important part of staying comfortable as you go about your day. Whether it’s a heavy coat during the winter or a tank top in the summer, choosing the correct attire can make a world of difference in keeping you happy. In slightly unpleasant weather – whether wind or light rain – opting for a windbreaker is a great choice to keep you cool and protected. But how do you choose a good windbreaker? Which features and brands should you look out for when it’s time to buy? This article focuses on how to choose the right windbreaker for you.
Benefits of This Guide
Before we get into the specifics of this guide, we’ll talk a little about the type of consumer that would benefit most from the article as well as what information we’ll cover about windbreakers here.
This article will be perfect for you if:
- – You need to expand your wardrobe, and you’re in need of a light jacket
- – You want good recommendations on guidelines to keep in mind when shopping for a windbreaker
- – You’re interested in some quick reviews and input on some of the top windbreakers available for purchase online.
In the course of this guide, we’re going to talk first about features you should look for in a windbreaker, move on to guidelines for the purchasing process, and finish with a few quick windbreaker reviews. Let’s get started!
Features of a Good Windbreaker
This part will focus on the aspects of a windbreaker and what sets a good jacket apart from the rest. By the end of these paragraphs, you should have most of the information you need to make an educated windbreaker purchase.
What is a Windbreaker?
Windbreakers refer to jackets that are designed for keeping wearers protected from the wind, light rain, mud, and dust. They’re usually jackets that are pretty much by design only intended to provide some light protection. The fact that these jackets don’t protect from more serious weather isn’t a drawback, however, as these jackets are so light that it pretty much feels like you’re wearing nothing at all.
Like any piece of clothing, there are several options for materials when it comes to buying a windbreaker. We’ll discuss a little about each material below.
- Nylon is a traditional choice for a windbreaker and offers a lot of benefits with few drawbacks. Nylon as a material has high resistance to water and wind, and it has a durable construction too. Going with a nylon windbreaker will provide you with light protection from the elements and a jacket that will last.
- A drawback to nylon as a material for windbreakers is the noise it creates during movement. You definitely won’t be sneaking up on anyone while wearing a nylon windbreaker, but a lot of the extra sound it produces can be offset by manufacturers that include content or other materials as a buffer underneath the nylon.
- Overall nylon windbreakers are a solid choice.
- Polyester is softer, quieter, and more lightweight than nylon. Don’t let the lighter weight construction turn you off from polyester windbreakers, however, as this material is more resistant to mildew and harsh chemicals.
- If your windbreaker will be exposed to continually damp conditions or abrasive chemicals, this might be the right choice for you.
- One of the downsides of Polyester is that it’s a decent amount more difficult to clean than nylon. It’s also still pretty noisy, but you’ll notice that that’s a common trend with the majority of windbreakers
- This material is even softer than polyester. Tricot can be derived from any natural or artificial fiber, but it’s made from polyester. The material is also more breathable than both polyester and nylon, making it an excellent choice.
- One thing to keep in mind is that Tricot windbreakers are better suited to colder environments. They’re heavier and warmer than polyester or nylon, so you’ll want to avoid using a jacket made from this material if you’re going to use your windbreaker in warm weather.
Features To Consider
Now that we’ve gone over the different material you can choose from when buying a windbreaker let’s go into further detail on some extra features you may want to look for when shopping.
Dress for the Weather
Take into account the conditions you’re going to wear your windbreaker in when choosing the correct material. Is your environment warm or hot? Do you need heavy protection from rain and mud or more breathable fabric? There’s no one “best” windbreaker, so choose one that will suit your needs.
Don’t Pay Extra for Features You Don’t Need
There are various windbreakers at various price points, and a lot of them have bells and whistles you might not need. If you don’t think you’ll need a hood, don’t buy a hood. If you’re wearing your jacket in warm weather, you probably don’t need insulation.
Save money where you can by avoiding features that are unnecessary for your needs.
Simple is Usually Better
Building off of the last tip, buy a windbreaker that meets all of your needs and doesn’t make things complicated. A windbreaker is a light jacket. As long as you focus on choosing the correct material, there’s no need to go for a version that boasts about how high-tech it is.